2023 Summer Intern
National Hockey League
No Longer Accepting Applications
New York, NY, USA
The National Hockey League is looking for dynamic, energetic interns for our Summer 2023 Internship Program who are eager to learn about our organization by working closely with our departments to discover the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures, and how a major sport's league operates.
The goal of the NHL Internship Program is to offer an interactive environment to undergrad students and to help them:
- Gain experience and learn about business practices within the sports and entertainment environment.
- Gain knowledge regarding industry best-practices and related business concepts.
- Develop fundamental skills to help students navigate real world challenges.
- Interns will have broad exposure to critical aspects of the day to day operations of the National Hockey League. Duties and responsibilities of each intern will vary departmentally.
- Be undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited university/college pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- For internships within our legal department, students must be JD candidates.
- Be eager and willing to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Be able to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Be self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Possess strong business written and oral communication skills
- Be able to cope under pressure
- Have a great attitude and hunger for learning