Associate Graphic Designer
Seattle Sounders FC
No Longer Accepting Applications
Seattle, WA, USA
The Associate Graphic Designer is responsible for creating graphic design assets for digital and print marketing needs including social media, web, paid media, environmental design, paid advertising, collateral and more. You must be able to manage multiple project workstreams, while always maintaining visual brand standards. The ideal candidate will be a passionate sports fan, avid social media consumer, and creative problem solver who leans into trend-forward design approaches using creative typographical approaches while leveraging a strong photo asset arsenal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in conceptualizing marketing campaigns, design social graphics, promotional elements, digital communications, web design, print collateral and other initiatives under direction of the Director of Brand Design.
- Ideate and execute content collaboratively with Design and Social Media teams.
- In collaboration with design counterparts, work with Marketing, Sales & Service, Corporate Partnerships, Social Impact to ensure all design needs are met.
- Execute various tasks on matchdays and support club initiatives and special projects as needed, including special events.
- Work collaboratively to receive and apply feedback in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Manage assigned work in a timely manner within the Wrike project management system.
- Ensure design work is high-quality, accurate, and timely.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 1+ years demonstrated work experience.
- Proficiency required in Adobe Creative Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with Project Management tools (Wrike) preferred.
- Familiarity or willingness to learn After Effects, Premier and other creative / motion programs.
- A passion for sports and willingness to learn MLS and Club scene and culture.
- Bring a positive, enthusiastic, and solution-oriented attitude to all challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities and timelines.