Part Time Youth Academy Coach
No Longer Accepting Applications
Dallas, TX, USA
- Teach, coach, instruct, and have the ability to demonstrate softball and/or baseball skills and positive values, in accordance to the camp curriculum and as an extension of the Texas Rangers.
- Model and display the utmost professionalism in appearance, customer service, and coaching behavior.
- Supervise and motivate players between the ages of 6-18, as well as, evaluate players’ baseball and softball skills and provide constructive feedback for improvement.
- Conduct 1-on-1 instruction, assist with new programming for the Academy, as well as, help plan camp agendas.
- Assist the on-site director with instruction, camp setup and registration, customer service, and officiating.
- Must have baseball and/or softball experience of either played baseball and/or softball up to the collegiate level, or be a high school level or college level baseball and/or softball coach.
- Ability to throw batting practice from a distance of 40 ft.
- Ability to hit fungo.
- Exhibit good judgment and maintain appropriate behavior with clientele.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold and rain for an extended amount of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Must submit and pass a criminal background and drug screening.