AT&T Marketing Representative (part-time)
San Antonio Spurs
How to apply
A successful candidate will have the proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and additional Adobe Suite knowledge is a plus!
Rate: USD $12.00/Hr.
Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Assist in creation of graphic assets and content for use on web and social media for AT&T Center shows, and assist in scheduling of approved content on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Story and Snapchat) for River City Rockfest & AT&T Center.
- Contribute to innovative digital-first marketing strategies which help achieive strategic business goals and engage fans. Implement, forecast and recap marketing & communication campaigns.
- Create, Coordinate, and Track internal marketing assets & pre and post-event marketing recaps to ensure fulfilment and client satisfaction
- Assist with development of cross-promotional campaigns to creatively promote shows during Spurs, Rampage, and San Antonio FC games.
- Help with the coordination of day-of show signage orders, on-site elements, event coverage and artist/promoter gifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recent college graduate or in final year of study in the degree fields of marketing, business, sports/entertainment management, or communications.
- Availability to work 29 hours per week.
- Previous social media management experience.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop & other Adobe Applications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience or interest in live entertainment a plus!
- Ability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.