Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club
How to apply
Milwaukee, WI, USA
As a member of the Brew Crew, you will not only gain experience in game day execution and operations, you will also be a representative of the Brewers brand both inside and outside of the ballpark, helping to create great experiences for Brewers fans.
Core duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with fans at Brewers games, helping to create fun experiences for fans throughout the ballpark
- Represent the Brewers for Johnsonville® Famous Racing Sausage mascot appearances on game days and non-game days (including weekdays and weekends)
- Staff all interactive areas throughout the ballpark, including the UScellular™ Power Playground, Aurora Health Care® Kids Zone, speed pitch, etc.
- Assist with the execution of theme nights and between-innings promotions
- Other opportunities may be available throughout the season including: Barrelman, Bernie, Ball Attendant, Office Hours, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age
- Candidates must have reliable transportation and live in Milwaukee area year-round
- Candidates must be willing to commit to a minimum of 30 Brewers home games during the regular season (including weekdays and weekends) as well as 1 mascot appearances per month
- Candidate should be extremely friendly, outgoing, energetic, and have a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Candidates should bring an on-going creativity to the role by looking at ways to reinvent themselves
- Must conduct themselves in a professional manner and be able to respond quickly and thoughtfully to any situation
- Candidates must be available for an audition at American Family Field on Monday, June 5th in the evening to be considered. Auditions include, but are not limited to, game-day tasks such as being a racing sausage, waving large flags, and entertaining on the dugout
- Finalists will be required to attend an in-person orientation on Wednesday, June 14th in the evening to be considered