Los Angeles Dodgers
How to apply
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Utility Maintenance is responsible for various types of general labor duties related to game days and non-game days throughout Stadium during the baseball season. Utility Maintenance will be responsible for performing repairs to stadium seats, cup holders, railings, drains and other equipment fixtures.
- Operates heavy equipment (forklifts, scissor lifts, tug, boom lift, bobcat, etc.) under OSHA specifications.
- Keep all stadium seats and related equipment and fixtures in good working order.
- Performs heavy lifting and usage of equipment when necessary.
- Maneuvers office furniture in addition to completing work orders.
- Opens clogged drains, fixes leaks, and performs other simple plumbing jobs.
- Ability to work irregular and long hours to ensure the success of each event.
- Hang/move pictures, white boards, corkboards and attend to other office needs.
- Performs daily inspections of building and grounds to ascertain the highest industry standard is being achieved in facility maintenance. Keep applicable documentation and records of repair and maintenance.
- Performs simple carpentry tasks, such as installing shelves, hooks, or closet rods.
- Assist with general maintenance of equipment related to HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing as necessary.
- Maintains tools and equipment in working order; keeps maintenance room in neat condition.
- Maintain a safe working environment, adhering to professional standards, building policies as well as Cal/OSHA regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years building maintenance experience in general labor and operations.
- Able to perform multiple tasks at one time, meeting tight deadlines and function under stress
- Must have general knowledge of the use of simple equipment used in building trades.
- Pays great attention to detail, and maintains a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Ability to take initiative and work well under minimal supervision. •
- Ability to read simple instructions and follow simple diagrams.
- Must demonstrate exceptional work habits, including integrity and provide support to achieve a standard of excellence on a daily basis.