Assistant, Ticket Finance Colorado Rockies Baseball
No Longer Accepting Applications
Serve as liaison between finance and ticketing by tracking payments, preparing reports, and reconciling events.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compile and distribute ticket reports for internal use including ownership. Includes, but not limited to: Daily Sales reports, Aramark P-Card, and Balance Due reports.
- Compile required Major League Baseball reports for the New York MLB office. Includes pre-season and game close reports.
- Reconcile on a regular basis all system deposits to the Finance Department G/L ledgers.
- Serve as the ticketing representative for all audits by providing and explaining transactional ticketing details to auditors.
- Assist with tracking account credits.
- Research and compile all dispute documentation for credit card chargebacks. Ability to recognize trends to prevent chargebacks.
- Reconcile TicketMaster and Paymentech credit card settlement reports.
- Responsible for GiveX (Loyalty Card) activation, reconciliation, and clean up as well as provide support to Dugout Stores and Season Tickets.
- Assist in the Rockies Gift Card operations, including (but not limited to) reconciliation reports, fulfilment procedures, and inventory counts.
- Assist with commission reports for the Groups, Inside, and Outbound sales teams.
- Assist with compiling end of season reports: summarizing all final sales numbers and detailed goals for the next season.
- Provide support and financial closing information for non-Rockies events. Includes events such as concerts, McGregor Square events, community events, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, Math, Finance or Accounting and/or a combination with at least 2 years of relevant work experience is preferred.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Strong background in Microsoft Office applications and advanced Excel preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, dedicated, possess strong customer service skills, able to handle multiple tasks and must be trusted with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Must work well in a group atmosphere and work well with a wide variety of individuals at all levels.
- Ticketing experience preferred.