Retail Distribution Center Associate
Green Bay Packers
How to apply
This position is responsible for servicing the daily operations conducted in the Green Bay Packers Pro Shop Distribution Center.
- Responsible for picking, packing, and closing orders to department standards.
- Receive incoming shipments including accurate counting, folding and repacking.
- Responsible for maintaining an organized and clean workspace.
- Perform shipping responsibilities per Carrier format (UPS, International, and US Mail).
- Must understand order fulfillment system and be able to handle all types of division transfers.
- Responsible for assisting managers, coordinators and supervisors on various projects as needed.
- Home game weekends and special events are required workdays. Retail store shifts may be necessary for assistance.
- Position requires flexibility in scheduling. Availability must be at a minimum, 3 days a week including nights and weekends. Hours could range from 8 hours to 35 hours, depending on individual availability and our business needs.
- Able to meet physical demands including walking, lifting boxes, and utilizing ladders.
- Able to push/pull up to 20 lbs, and lift up to 40 lbs with assistance.
- Ability to be accurate and detail oriented.
- Able to be on your feet for at least four hours at a time.
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve Pro Shop goals.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and able to take initiative.