Manager Player Development PGA TOUR
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Manage the PGA TOUR’s APGA Collegiate Ranking program, which rewards the top five black senior golfers with transitional support to professional golf.
- Collaborate with PGA University, Tournament Business Affairs and Competitions departments to identify eligible collegiate golfers to include in the Ranking, generate monthly standing updates and new released.
- Manage APGA Collegiate Ranking Top Five benefits, including by not limited to travel and logistics associated with APGA tournaments, Korn Ferry Qualifying Tournament and any additional obligations associated with players’ Top Five designation.
- Collaborate with Player Partnerships and Corporate Partnerships departments to identify sponsorship opportunities for APGA Collegiate Ranking Top Five golfers.
- Coordinate with Competitions Department to fulfill scholarship Korn Ferry Monday and Korn Ferry Qualifying School related to TOUR’s APGA Partnership.
- Coordinate and execute junior and collegiate activities associated with TOUR’s Player Development program with VP oversight.
- Fulfill contractual obligations related to TOUR Partners’ sponsorship of Player Development-related programming with VP oversight.
- Manage monthly expenses related to department budget
- Special Projects or other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum five years’ experience. Strong understanding of TOUR structure and business model with prior experience in Marketing, Competitions, or other player-focused department preferred
- Must possess intermediate level Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Advanced level knowledge of golf and golf tournaments preferred
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality regarding sensitive player information and have ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a professional manner
- Able to safely operate a utility vehicle such as, but not limited to, golf carts, utility carts, and shuttle carts