Social Media Intern
No Longer Accepting Applications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Social Media Coordinator in creation and development of content to distribute across all social media platforms.
- Assist in scheduling and implementing a monthly, weekly, daily social media calendar.
- Monitor and engage communication with fans across all social media platforms in real time.
- Real time coverage of live team events and functions.
- Maintain and update social media channels during home and road games.
- Maintain and update YouTube channel
- In tune with TikTok videos and trends
- Assist in developing and updating website content.
- Assist the Content Strategist in pulling social, web, app and CTV analytics.
- Contribute to CowBuzz, our social media blog on dallascowboys.com.
- A degree in marketing, communications, social media or related field plus on the job social media experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok also must have a pulse on developing social media platforms.
- Strong storytelling/copywriting/copyediting skills.
- Basic knowledge of the NFL and the Dallas Cowboys.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop a plus.
- Ability to work as a team under tight deadlines.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
The employer is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability.