How to apply
Orchard Park, NY, USA
The Information Technology Department of the Buffalo Bills is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator. This position will work closely with our IT team to design, implement, and maintain Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft 365 solutions across our organization. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for configuring and optimizing O365/M365 services such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and Power Platform, and will be responsible for the daily administration and management of our cloud-based infrastructure and applications, as well as providing support to our end-users.
- Design, configure, and maintain Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft 365 services such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and Power Platform.
- Support and manage Microsoft 365 Environment; Support and manage Azure AD Environment; Provide support to manage advanced Microsoft 365 Services including Mobile Device Management.
- Collaborate with IT team and business stakeholders to ensure O365/M365 services are integrated and optimized for productivity, collaboration, and security.
- Develop and customize solutions using Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI) to automate business processes and improve productivity.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to O365/M365 services.
- Lead implementation and train others on M365 applications.
- Lead the development and enhance M365 solutions implementation architecture, customer solutions and integrations.
- Lead design, implementation and maintenance of Microsoft Power Platform and suite of Applications working with internal teams.
- Lead design, development of Power BI dashboards and reports. Create a plan to migrate all on-prem dashboards and reports to the Power BI pro services in cloud.
- Manage and maintain our Active Directory environment, including user and group management, security, and group policies.
- Participate in the implementation of security controls such as multi-factor authentication, conditional access, and data loss prevention.
- Maintain and update documentation related to O365/M365 services.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT administration, with a focus on Azure, M365, and Active Directory.
- Proficiency in administering and supporting Microsoft 365 applications, including SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, and Exchange.
- Thorough understanding of Active Directory, including user and group management, security, and group policies.
- Highly self-motivated and directed; detail-oriented with strong communication skills.
- Able to organize, plan, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work effectively with users and other technical staff.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.