Season Ticket Account Specialist
Columbus Blue Jackets
How to apply
A Season Ticket Account Specialist is directly responsible for all revenue goals associated with an assigned account base of existing Season Ticket Holders, focusing on renewals and retention, referrals, add-ons and upgrades. A Season Ticket Account Specialist will focus on creating relationships within their assigned account base by being pro-active to anticipate client needs. This is achieved by providing world class customer service, learning about and developing excellent relationships with accounts, and delivering customized communications, events, programs, and benefits to the team’s Season Ticket Holders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meet and exceed retention and associated revenue goals with assigned account base.
- Build strong relationships with assigned account base through pro-active communication, including seat visits, phone calls, emails and other documented touchpoints which communicate team happenings, events, special offers and benefits.
- Be pro-active, respond and resolve all customer complaints, requests, and inquiries from assigned account base; handle all customers and situations in a friendly, calm and professional manner.
- Improve year over year customer satisfaction with their season-ticket investments as the key go-to person for the season ticket holder’s account.
- Sell Groups tickets, Premium suite rentals, Upgrades, Add-ons, and solicit referrals to reach yearly goals.
- Make a minimum of 40 outbound calls per day, plus additional touchpoints as needed (e-mails, note cards, appts).
- Ensure client information and data are accurate and complete for assigned accounts.
- Assist with Special Events such as Skating Events, Meet the Team Party, Chalk Talks, Tunnel of Pride, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university in business, communications, or sports management preferred; minimum of 1-3 years of experience in ticket sales/service, hospitality, and event or account management preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Software. Experience in Microsoft Salesforce CRM and Ticketmaster Archtics is a plus.