How to apply
Palmetto, FL, USA
- Verify that all merchandise is set up properly, displayed correctly and clearly marked with proper price points.
- Ensure that in seat vendor efforts are being conducted properly and that all procedures are followed.
- Verify that all food locations have proper sanitation equipment and supplies.
- Perform sanitation checks of all food manufacturing and distribution locations throughout duration of engagement at each venue.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out accurately and complies with regulatory obligations.
- Take personnel photos for security ID badge and maintain all unit ID’s.
- Keep unit personnel data updated and secure as required.
- Assist sales staff as needed during peak times.
- Coach and mentor staff to deliver 5 Star service to all guests.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are being met by all staff and communicate with Manager as needed.
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Sales/Retail Sales background preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Valid Passport (must be able to work domestically and internationally).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and a variety of computer programs.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- The ability to sit and stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift 25lbs.
- Ability to communicate on various organizational levels with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally 90-100% of the time