Sales Account Executive
NY Gotham FC
No Longer Accepting Applications
As Gotham FC’s next Sales Account Executive, you will participate in hands-on execution of daily best practices that include prospecting potential leads, revenue generation through cold calling, setting, and selling directly to consumers via virtual and in person meetings and relationship building. In addition, you can expect to develop skills to become better at selling season memberships, group outings, premium outings, and enhancing fan and consumer experiences through coaching, mentoring, and learning to grow in a safe environment. You will collaborate with a close-knit team of sales and service professionals while reporting to the Director of Sales and Service.
- Coordinate and execute sales calls to potential customers through prospecting, cold calling, and referrals from current customers.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referrals from new and existing clients.
- Contact assigned leads to generate new sales across member plans, group sales, and single game plans.
- Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients to build relationships to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
- Utilize search engines and other platforms to generate new prospects within New York metro area businesses, athletic clubs, and affinity groups.
- Execute all assigned sales campaigns and training.
- Represent the team at home games and work on in-game selling of ticket plans or entertaining prospective clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Achieve monthly and annual goals set by SVP Ticket Sales & Services.
- Participate and contribute to weekly sales and service department huddles and training sessions.
- Maintain records of all sales activities in company database (CRM).
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to develop, leverage and maintain relationships.
- Organized with consistent attention to detail.
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong desire to build a career in the sports business.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate in English, in both written and oral form.