Nutrition Intern – Goodyear
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Cincinnati Reds are looking for a highly self-motivated individual looking to gain experience in performance nutrition for the 2023 Extended Spring Training and Arizona Complex League Season (April 2023 – August 2023). This is a paid, part-time, on-site position, based out of Goodyear, AZ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Minor League Dietitian to support nutrition education programming for players, through handouts, digital marketing/social media, and group presentations.
- Collaborate with Strength and Conditioning regarding weight room education media.
- Ensure supplements and weight room fueling areas are stocked at all times.
- Promote NSF Certified for Sport supplements, when not offered at the Complex.
- Independent judgment and ability to multitask is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
- Knowledge of, and willingness to learn application of dietary interventions and supplements that promote performance.
- Willingness to work long, flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be trustworthy and comfortable with managing sensitive information.
- High level of interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with wide range of departments, seniority levels and personalities.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).