Coordinator, Grey Cup Festival Client Services
Hamilton Tiger Cats
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Coordinator Client Service, Grey Cup Festival Corporate Partnerships is primarily responsible for overseeing the execution of the marketing partnerships of a select group of Grey Cup Festival partners. In this role, they will go beyond the management of relationships and transactions to be a true solutions provider for our partners. This individual will also support the creative service team by executing partner creative requirements
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with the Corporate Sales Team as a member of the department service team to oversee the fulfillment of sponsorship agreements including the on-going communication with all assigned sponsorship accounts.
- Develop creative assets for partnership assets such as social media, sales collateral, videoboard graphics, etc.
- Manage the execution of pre and regular season and Grey Cup Festival partnership deliverables – creative approvals, digital campaign development and execution, as well as the execution of contract deliverables such as; promotional contests, hotel needs, tickets, merchandise, player and cheerleader appearances.
- Work with the Marketing/Events group to ensure effective fulfillment of partner activations on gamedays and during the Grey Cup Festival
- Liaise with suppliers/contractors to facilitate the execution of sponsor-related programs.
- Analyze sponsor activation performance, make sound strategic conclusions and communicate them through the presentation of post-season reports.
- Related university degree, college diploma or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years corporate partnership service, media sales service or agency experience
- Well versed and extremely capable in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is an asset
- Excellent comprehension and ease with the application of Microsoft Office programs, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding of activating sponsorships, core partnership marketing concepts, valuation, program customization
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills in all internal and external relations
- Ability to establish and grow trusted relationships
- Strong Attention to detail with the ability and initiative to work independently