2023 Internship, Fall – Creative Video
Red Bull New York
No Longer Accepting Applications
The New York Red Bulls are seeking an intern to support the club’s creative video team. This candidate will work across a variety of tasks including capturing and editing video content around our first team, second team, and academy. Students must have previous experience, and an elevated understanding of videography, video editing, and tailoring content for specific formats.
What you'll learn
- Capturing video content, including team training, interviews, matches, and other Red Bull sponsored events
- Creating unique, breakthrough content to tell the stories of our players, coaches, and the larger team
- Editing and delivering weekly content for MLS on Apple TV
- Junior or senior in college, pursuing a degree in Multimedia, Communications, or related fields.
- Videographer and editor with previous experience filming and editing sports video content.
- Knowledge of social media platforms including (but not limited to) Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Facebook required.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Proactive, always proposing and trying new ideas, eager to learn and highly organized.