Corporate Development Intern- Full Season
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist the Partnership Activation team with daily tasks under the supervision of team representatives.
- Assist in organizing and executing Corporate Partner activities and events.
- Track and manage Corporate Partner promotions and prize fulfillment.
- Execute game night duties as directed, including but not limited to: capturing photos, concourse table and set-up for sponsors, assist department with sponsorship contest fulfillment, etc.
- Assist renewal and new business team with the creation of proposal presentations, including research of prospective partners, compiling support metrics/data and copywriting.
- Assist with activation tracking and contract fulfillment as requested.
- Attend client meetings with department representatives as requested.
- Assist partnership activation team with proof of performance or recap presentations.
- Make all necessary deliveries and fulfill any internal or external requests in a timely manner.
- Work in conjunction with the Creative Services and Marketing departments to fulfill partner related signage and promotional needs.
- Maintain awareness of sponsorship/market trends and knowledge relative to what Houston Rockets corporate partners and their competitors are executing in other markets and/or professional leagues.
- General office duties: Data entry, copying, filing, faxing, maintaining mailing lists, ordering office supplies, storage location management.
- Attend and participate in weekly departmental sales, activation and game-related marketing meetings.
- Receptionist training and other special projects as outlined by the Houston Rockets & Toyota Center internship program
- Sponsorship experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects and support multiple high level executive positions.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to take direction without follow up.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work unsupervised and to function both independently and as a team member.
- Flexible hours required: nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.