Account Manager, Membership Service
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Miami Open Account Manager, Membership Service is responsible for selling and retaining Miami Open Duration Ticket Members. This hire is directly responsible for retaining a book of business comprised of general and club level Miami Open Member accounts, servicing their needs, reaching touchpoint expectations, actively selling on a day-to-day basis, and meeting and/or exceeding revenue goals. They will be an integral part of the Miami Open Sales and Service Team’s overall success.
Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination and is the home of the Miami Dolphins, Miami Open, Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, University of Miami Football, Super Bowl 54, Orange Bowl, College Football Playoff, international soccer and a host of world-class events. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
- This is a full-time position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- Meet and exceed retention for existing book of business, as well as new sales revenue goals.
- Respond to and resolve customer feedback, requests, and inquiries.
- Identify new sales opportunities through upsell, referrals, add-ons, groups, and single session suites.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with Members and prospects through creative means including but not limited to: phone calls, virtual appointments, Member events, tournament experiences, and outside meetings.
- Off Season focus will transition to upselling, cross selling amongst HRS verticals, Rookie Member onboarding, and Membership Platform initiatives.
- Meet daily and weekly outbound call and touchpoint requirements.
- Willingness to fulfill other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience in sales and/or customer service, outbound sales; entertainment or sports industry preferred.
- Must have a passion for sales and desire to seek new sales opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication/interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound.
- Flexibility to work weekends, nights, and holidays as required by schedule of events.
- Experience or working knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing platform and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Candidate should be competitive, professional, and disciplined.
- Bilingual (particularly Spanish or Portuguese) a plus.