Marketing Coordinator – Ford Ice Center
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Manage and increase growth and engagement of Ford Ice Center social media platforms including content creation and analytics
- Research and develop effective marketing strategies to increase program enrollment and special event attendance
- Assist in the execution of Ford Ice Center media plans including digital, TV, radio, outdoor and grassroots
- Manage Ford Ice Center marketing assets and generate post-event summaries
- Work with game presentation and creative services departments to create Ford Ice Center content for use during Nashville Predators games and TV/radio broadcasts
- Create e-mail marketing campaigns for upcoming Ford Ice Center events and programs
- Assist in the execution of revenue-generating programs - Learn to Skate, Youth Hockey, Adult Hockey, PREDecessor, public skates, open hockey, Vanderbilt/MTSU/GNASH/Jr. Preds Hockey, Get Out and Learn (GOAL)
- Assist in communication and public relations efforts including press conferences, press releases, media drops, etc.
- Create and manage special events at Ford Ice center geared towards non-traditional patrons
- Assist with development and growth of community relations
- Assist Bridgestone Arena and Nashville Predators with marketing efforts
- Perform other functions and activities as directed
- Four (4) Year Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of marketing experience, preferably in a sports, athletic or entertainment industry setting.
- Power user of social media tools with a solid understanding of how to drive consumer engagement within online social networks.
- Proven strategic thinker and an excellent communicator.
- Proactive planner with a sense of urgency, creativity, style and attention to detail.
- Perform under tight deadlines thinking clearly under pressure.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong writing skills.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history (without restrictions) and be insurable by FIC’s insurance carrier.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history and character references.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as dictated by hockey/event schedule.
- Ability to show proof of current COVID-19 full vaccination.