Intern, Corporate Sponsorship
St. Louis Blues
No Longer Accepting Applications
The St. Louis Blues are seeking a Corporate Sponsorship Intern. The intern will work closely with the Sponsorship service team to develop skills with real world experience. Tasks may include projects focused on proof of performance, new business, inventory management, and event planning. The intern will learn practical applications of sponsorship service practices.
This is a part-time, paid position working 20-30 hours per week.
Rate of pay is $12/hr.
- Assist in creation of Proof of Performance reports and recap presentations
- Research and build a sponsorship sales pitch of a potential client
- Support and assist Corporate Sales with research of potential client leads as necessary
- Be familiar with the Blues computer system, softwares, and sponsorship contract language
- Monitor Blues social media, website, and other media relating to our partners
- Support on any partner events by obtaining proof of performance
- Manage department inventory
- Currently enrolled college level student
- Desire to gain experience in professional sports, hospitality, business development, with an emphasis in sponsorship
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical standards, sense of confidentiality and urgency
- Availability to work daytime, evening, and weekend hours
- Maximum of 30 hours per week including office hours and events