Leadership Development Manager
San Antonio Spurs
This leader will play a crucial role in nurturing leadership talent, enhancing leadership skills, and fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth. In addition, they will partner with subject matter experts, community partners, and colleges/universities to design specialized fellowships and leadership programming. Through their expertise in leadership development and program management, they will contribute to the overall success of the organization by building a strong pipeline of talented and diverse leaders.
- Assist Impact Leadership team with developing and executing a comprehensive leadership development strategy aligned with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Design and implement programs, initiatives, and tools to develop and enhance leadership capabilities.
- Facilitate and deliver leadership development sessions, training, and workshops for staff and community.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of leadership programs and make improvements based on feedback and outcomes.
- Track and analyze leadership development metrics to measure the impact of programs and initiatives.
- 3-5 years of experience program management, leadership development, education, and/or other related fields.
- Strong knowledge of leadership development theories, models, and best practices.
- Passionate and dynamic with the ability to produce results.
- Strong public speaking and facilitation skills
- Enjoys research and analyzing data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, and other computer skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.