Assistant, Partnership Development Golden State Warriors
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a highly motivated and committed Assistant to build positive relationships and assist with partnership strategy and activation during the 2023-24 NBA season. In this role, you will support corporate partner game day activations and marketing activities, including: in-arena promotions, player appearances, partner displays, photo requests, hospitality, prize distributions, event check-ins and provide extraordinary customer service to ensure corporate partner satisfaction. You will also work in-office during regularly scheduled times to support partnership development managers with strategic planning, performance recaps and other projects as assigned. You will attend internal and client-facing meetings and learn the internal workings of a high-achieving team. This position reports to the Manager, Partnership Development.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
- Be the first point of contact for game day Corporate Partnership Hospitality Suite, including check-in, ticket fulfillment, and food and beverage ordering
- Assist with activation of non-game day events including, community relation programs, player appearances, corporate VIP experiences and other activations
- Create recap presentations for corporate partners for mid-season, and end of season meetings
- Provide research to support Partnership Development and sales teams and support the delivery of sponsorship proposals
- Assist with the auditing of game day partnership signage
- Use CRM tool for new business and existing partnerships
- Build positive relationships with internal and external partners to fulfill sponsorship agreements with a high level of client satisfaction
- Provide administrative support for key client meetings and departmental projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 6-12 months of event marketing or sports sponsorship activation experience
- Understanding of social media marketing and the digital space with the ability to capture all digital activation results (website and social platforms)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication, service and resolution skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships with corporate partners and peers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment