Loading Dock Associate (Part-Time) Golden State Warriors
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Loading Dock Associate will assist Chase Center’s Dock Operations teams with the logistics of receiving and distributing packages, assigning loading dock space, and coordinating ancillary support vehicles for events. This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Loading Dock Operations.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This a part-time position based onsite in San Francisco CA.
- Assist with all activities related to the arena, office towers, and retail loading dock area
- Assist with TV and event related truck parking as designated by loading dock management
- Handle all incoming shipments, including rejecting damaged items, recording shortages, and properly reporting OSD
- Accurately use asset management software to receive and distribute mail, packages, and shipments to their final destination throughout the arena
- Lift and move heavy weights between destinations
- Sort cargo according to instructions provided
- Coordinate deliveries and access with office tower and retail personnel in coordination with arena activities
- Adhere to loading dock equipment storage plan and ensure overall cleanliness of area
- Partner with Chase Center Building Security Officers to provide access to loading dock
- Willingness to operate a lift truck, forklift, scissor lift or articulating lift
- High School diploma/G.E.D. or equivalent work experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Prior experience in loading dock or shipping & receiving operations preferred but not required
- Forklift Certification preferred; certification available onsite
- Ability to follow all safety precautions, building codes, rules, regulations, risk management and emergency procedures
- Able to maintain a flexible schedule as night and weekend shifts maybe required based on event needs