TV Production Logistics Coordinator
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the daily operations and administrative tasks for the NASCAR Productions Logistics team. This includes supporting the travel and crewing functions as well as execution of ad-hoc projects for the larger Operations teams.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Book travel for crew and NASCAR Production staff, ensuring business and traveler needs are met and department and Company processes are followed; considerations include budget, availability, timing, etc.
- Assist Crewing Manager with the identification, onboarding and scheduling of “freelance” staff, maintaining an awareness of, and following, Company and department processes as well as applicable laws and regulations.
- Assist employees with general questions related to travel and work schedule; assist with expense reports.
- Perform administrative duties for Logistics and Operations teams, including processing and reconciling invoices, updating crewing and training grids, maintaining SharePoint sites and documents, and other duties as assigned.
- Serve as backup and support for Travel and Crewing leads, working closely with team to understand processes and maintain an up-to-date knowledge and ability to “step-in” and assist as needed.
- Work a flexible schedule to support department needs during race events (including evenings and weekends).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask on numerous projects and work orders.
- Attention to detail.
- Well organized and flexible to shifting priorities.
- Must be able to receive and follow directions.
- Ability to build professional relationships.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings as needed.