Coordinator, Instructional and Club Programs
Queen's University, Athletics & Recreation
- Develops and implements programs and services around student life including intramurals, fitness programs, aquatics, sports clubs, and other health and well-being programs.
- Confirms activities adhere to relevant university policies and procedures.
- Develops, recommends, and implements annual plans, promotional marketing, communication plans, and provides day-to-day administration including scheduling, inventory, and quality control.
- Performs accounting and bookkeeping activities including expense approval, timekeeping, budget administration, and reports.
- Collaborates and builds partnerships with stakeholders to develop and coordinate revenue-generating active living programs including conducting research, identifying trends and interests, and
confirming that the programs fit the needs of the targeted audiences.
- Directs, allocates, and supervises work of other staff.
- Other duties as required in support of the department and/or unit.
- Practical and applied knowledge of specialized methods and processes that are typically acquired through a combination of technical or academic qualification and/or work experience.
- Provide consultation and advice on non-straightforward and/or complex issues.
- Interaction with others requires interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and influence.
- Adapt messages to meet the needs of the intended audience.
- Build relationships, trust and credibility.
- Manage own work, train and review the work of the team to see commitments through to completion.
- Sets work priorities and direction, supporting the team in achieving goals and objectives.
- Participate in project team meetings and develop team project plans.
- Lead procedural or technological change within a unit.