Event Operations Facilitator – Maternity Leave Contract
Ontario Cycling (OC) is the recognized authority by Cycling Canada as the governing body for the sport of cycling in Ontario including Mountain Bike, Para-Cycling, Road, Track, Cyclo-Cross and BMX. OC works within an established strategic plan and annual operating plan to achieve identified targets. All personnel are required to operate within the policies and procedures as established by the association’s volunteer Board of Directors and are expected to act in alignment with the association’s values.
OC receives financial contributions from the provincial government and other agencies, organizations, and corporate sponsors, and is accountable for the disbursement and reporting of funds according to the contracted terms and conditions. Programs, activities, and services are operated within the limitations established in an annual operating budget approved by the Board of Directors. OC staff are responsible to manage and administer the association’s finances and provide administrative support for all association activity.
Position Title: Event Operations Facilitator
Employment Type: 15-Month Maternity Leave Contract (4 days a week / Salary based)
Location: Mattamy National Cycling Centre, Milton, ON
Reports To: President & C.E.O.
- 3-5 years’ experience organizing and managing events.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing and working with volunteers.
- 3-5 years’ experience in working within amateur sport and club-based systems.
- 3-5 years’ experience working within an event delivery team.
- University or College level event management and/or sport management.