Community Youth Soccer Coach CLTFC – Winston Salem Area
Charlotte Football Club
Charlotte Football Club is looking to hire part-time, youth soccer coaches for youth programs and various community initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to, afterschool programs, camps, and clinics. Coaches must have a passion for the game and the ability to channel it in a positive manner for teaching youth. Ideally, candidates will be looking to grow their coaching careers.
- In-person coaching and program administration for camps, clinics, after-school programs, and community initiatives.
- Create an inclusive atmosphere for all athletes while ensuring safety and well-being of athletes
- Assist with set-up and breakdown of events
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written communication.
- Must be self-motivated and passionate about coaching soccer
- Must be ambitious and interested in growing and developing within the coaching profession
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment