Director, Corporate Partnerships
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Director, Corporate Partnerships works closely with the entire Khan Sports & Entertainment portfolio of businesses, with a direct focus on driving revenue for the Jacksonville Jaguars and Bold Events. Opportunities will also exist to facilitate corporate partnership agreements with ancillary Khan Sports and Entertainment owned/managed properties as directed.
- Work with Corporate Partnerships leadership team to perform analysis, research and planning to assure that the objectives and budgets are met.
- Responsible for selling complex sponsorship assets that include on-site branding, digital media platforms, traditional media, and experiential space packages to assigned event properties.
- Identify and cultivate brands/marketing executives within targeted accounts who make marketing and media decisions.
- Host and entertain prospective clients at specific Jaguars and Daily’s Place events.
- Responsible for keeping Corporate Partnerships leadership team informed on progress toward established revenue goals and of the progress in closing identified prospects.
- Use department CRM system to track sales activity and client contact information.
- Negotiate sponsorship assets/deal points.
- Take ownership of all processes leading up to and finalizing partnership and sponsorship deals.
- Work closely with Partnership Activation team and other internal and external partners to ensure successful execution of deal points.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management, Business Administration, Communications, or related degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Strong natural selling skills with proven experience in pitch and strategic positioning.
- Proven track record of ability to successfully close six/seven figure deals.
- Proven track record of negotiating with the ability to improvise.
- Ability to network and create relationships while working efficiently in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work well independently.
- High degree of poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external clients.
- Understanding of the presentation and proposal development process with strong PowerPoint skills.
- Expertise in identifying opportunities, developing strategies and negotiating creative solutions.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.