Full Time – Mascot Coordinator
The Drillers are seeking a creative, energetic, fan-focused individual to be Hornsby’s new best friend! The performer should possess professional knowledge and interpersonal skills (especially with children). A qualified performer should be skilled in physical performance as well as dance and spontaneous crowd-interaction. All qualified applicants will be required to participate in an “invitation only” audition to be held by the Drillers on TBD Date. The final candidates WILL be required to submit to a background check through an independent resource.
- Perform at all Tulsa Drillers home games as well as outside appearances
- Including but not limited to School programs, Valentine’s Day deliveries, Sponsor visits & more
- Maintain and care for Costume(s), Props and Accessories
- Develop, create, and execute new skits
- Spontaneous Crowd interaction during games
- Develop and Manage a support staff for Hornsby such as Secondary Characters (Oily the Oiler and Inflat-a-BULL) and handler(s).
- Manage and Create Content for Hornsby's Social Media account(s).
- Coordinate in-game activities, including skits, sponsor events, and requested pieces
- Participate in sales
- Work in excessive heat under stressful conditions
- High School or Diploma equivalent
- Choreography, Prop Building, Skit Writing experience
- Must be physically fit
- Must be able to work the majority, if not all, of the Drillers 69 home games
- Must have a reliable means of Transportation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (recommended)
- Must be available for audition on TBD Date