Coordinator, Social Impact & Development
No Longer Accepting Applications
This position requires a driven, proactive, energetic, problem-solving, team-spirited individual. This role will assist the Sr. Director of Social Impact Partnerships & Programs, and Manager of Social Impact & Development in advancing specific fundraising and social impact initiatives as assigned and provide additional departmental support as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in Seattle Kraken’s effort to conduct a financially viable 50/50 raffle every home game, including:
- seller/volunteer oversight
- vendor relationships
- secure handling of all electronic equipment
- redemption forms and processes
- day of execution
- compliance with Washington State Gambling Commission Rules and State laws
- Coordinate fulfillment of in-kind community requests including shipping, auction items, tickets, sponsorships etc. and manage the inventory required for such requests.
- Oversee the Social Impact department ticket inventory, distribution, and ensure that gameday special guests are set up for success.
- Run the Tide Pool complimentary ticket program, communicate with recipient organizations, track attendance rates, and regularly provide status reports.
- Coordinate regular communication with One Roof Foundation Board of Trustees including monthly Board email updates, meeting scheduling, agendas, and follow-up. Includes taking minutes at all board meetings and providing overall administrative assistance to Board related matters.
- Coordinate community activations and represent Seattle Kraken and One Roof Foundation both in game and at various community events through tabling etc.
- Serve as a collaborative member of the Social Impact team, supporting and contributing to community and social impact initiatives as needed.
- Assist with all other community activations and fundraising programs as needed and other duties as assigned.
- One year of experience working in community outreach with sports team or nonprofit organization.
- A passion for serving the community.
- Extensive working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an expert level ability to present and communicate new ideas and concepts.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, resourceful, quick learner and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A high degree of personal integrity and consistently put the interests of the organization first.
- Must be a fierce communicator and cross-organizational collaborator.