Account Executive, Business Development
- This position will be focused on prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales meetings in a face-to-face format, and closing sales.
- Execute a required minimum of outbound sales calls, emails, texts and meetings daily to meet metrics.
- Consistently meet and exceed individual and department sales goals as set by management.
- Document all customer communication and pipeline activity in CRM system.
- We are looking for a diverse candidate who possesses an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Candidate should possess both the personal and professional communication skills to conduct face to face presentations.
- Additional duties as assigned by Senior Manager of Business Development.
- Proven track record of 1-2 years of ticket sales experience within the Sports Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports, specifically in Ticket Sales.
- Strength in teamwork, professionalism, and time management.
- Positive attitude, team player, self-motivated and competitive drive.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Archtics ticketing software and Microsoft-based CRM platforms is a plus.
- Due to the nature of this industry, the candidate must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weeknights, select weekends (All Miami Dolphins Home Games & Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix Race) and holidays.
- Bilingual is a plus!