Florida Ballpark and Event Operations Internship
- Provide administrative support to Florida Operations staff.
- Coordinate day-of-game logistical setup strategies, including gate management, signage placement, credential board arrangement, giveaway distribution, crowd control plans, communication strategies, and equipment setup at both Ed Smith Stadium and the Baltimore Orioles Baseball Operations Center.
- Assist in supervising full event staff personnel during games and events, providing guidance, support, and clear communication to ensure that all operational tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Act as an event operations supervisor during game days, facilitating arrivals and placements for community booth guests and sponsored concourse tables.
- Coordinate and facilitate all Orioles open practices.
- Assist with in-game promotions as well as writing game day communication sheets and in-game scripts.
- Assist in on-field pregame ceremonies as well as post-game events.
- Assist in marketing of spring training as a member of our Street Team.
- Comply with and adhere to all the company performance, conduct and attendance standards.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance during work hours.
- Baseball/sports knowledge preferred
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused during times of stress
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook