Los Angeles Dodgers
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Junior Developer will join an application group within Baseball Systems to support new development and operations for existing applications. You will be responsible for implementing new functionality in existing applications to build the collaboration needed for a winning baseball team. You will support the health of our platform across cloud-based and mobile deployment. You will collaborate with the rest of Baseball Operations to make sure that the technology platform we provide them is complete, accurate, and meets their needs.
We work together to build and maintain a winning, industry-leading team. If you are also enthusiastic about baseball and want to see your work reflected on the field and in the box score, please contact us!
- Implement and document supports systems and tools for key decision-makers in Baseball Operations
- Collaborate with scouting, player development, coaching, and other departments to understand requirements and translate them to functional design specifications
- Build, test, and deploy scalable and dependable web and mobile applications for data dissemination and coordinating work across baseball activities
- Write scripts to support data collection, automation, and report generation from league, vendor, and internal sources
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with both front- and back-end development
- Familiarity with SQL query design and optimization
- Familiarity with cloud-based and distributed computing (AWS preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.