Marketing & Promotions Intern
Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assist in creating game scripts, PA reads, and organizing the PA book before each Spring Training and the Florida State League game.
- Lead the Promotions Team.
- Assist with the planning and coordinating of on-field activities with promotions.
- Create visual content for the video board for Spring Training and Florida State League games.
- Write, and issue all press releases, correspondence with media, and issue game recaps for each game.
- Assist with game day social media content.
- Must be willing to work long hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to cooperate and work well with other areas of the organization.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Adobe Creative (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.).
- Experience with Daktronics software is a plus.
- Must be willing to complete the internship through mid-September.
- Must be able to interact and work closely with customers and present themselves in a professional manner.
- Must be willing to work both in a team setting as well as an individual.
- Ability to multi-task and think critically is a must.
- If outside of Palm Beach County, must be willing to commute/relocate.
- Must pass a drug test and criminal background check.