Stadium Operations Intern – Full Season (January 9 – September 8)
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Will report directly to the Director of Stadium operations
- Responsible for Stadium Operations for Truist Stadium
- Cultivate relationships with all outside vendors and inspectors
- Cultivate relationships with Gameday staff
- Organize and direct game day meetings with other interns about gameday duties
- Oversee the day to day setup of Truist Stadium for all games and events
- Oversee setup and operation of the Kid’s Zone
- Work with coordination of Security and Medical services at the ballpark
- Assist with the management of our Janitorial department
- Assist with day to day maintenance of the ballpark
- Event planning, management, and follow-up
- Work all Dash home games and stadium events
- Perform additional duties assigned by supervisors
- Represent the organization at business and community functions
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and communication skills with the ability to meet deadlines and established goals.
- Willingness to contribute to a team environment.
- Previous customer service and sales experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
- Extended hours of work between the months of March and September