Marketing & Communications Intern
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Work with Marketing Specialist to reach marketing and operational goals.
- Lead daily social media tasks; like, but not limited to creating content, monitoring social media platform, creating graphics, etc.
- Lead all marketing & communication planning initiatives for our CTR (Come Try Ringette) program & events.
- Create and curate content for all Ringette Ontario social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok and Twitter) including written features, graphics and videos.
- Attend events, take pictures and share live content on social media.
- Support Ringette Ontario’s Marketing & Communication Specialist on overarching marketing & communication tasks; like but not limited to #WhyRingette campaign, #GameChangers campaign, sponsorship growth, etc.
- Possess strong organizational, communication and time-management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Canva and/or Photoshop.
- Experience with social media and management platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tik Tok.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays is required.
- Prior experience in sports marketing and promotions is preferred.
- Ability to travel/ get to said events (for example – own car) is preferred.
- Own laptop, phone & camera equipment is preferred.