Sales Operations Internship (Summer 2024)
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Gateway Grizzlies Professional Baseball Team, a member of the Frontier League, is currently in search of Sales Operations interns for the 2024 season. The position available will give candidates an opportunity to gain valuable experience in professional sports through our challenging and rewarding internship program. The internship runs from May through September 2024.
- Strong oral communication skills
- Understanding of finance and basic accounting
- Willingness to engage in conversation publicly
- Assist in package and sponsorship creation
- Carry out basic proof of performance duties
- Coordinator of the Grizzlies "suite level" hospitality
- Serve as the direct correspondent for all hospitality needs
- In charge of coordination between merchandise sales/awareness and media marketing
- Entertain clients and high-level package holders during events and games at Grizzlies Ballpark
- Good project management skills.
- Motivated - self starting attitude.
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles.
- Up-to-date knowledge of new technologies and ability of applying it to marketing principles (social media, print, web, etc)
- Ability to work individually and ability to handle self-driven projects efficiently.
- Conversant with report writing, business procedures and correspondence.
- Ability to establish good relations with all levels of employees.
- First-class copyright skills and ability to use various technical aspects of the marketing theory for a wide range of customers.