2024 Video Production Internship
No Longer Accepting Applications
The RiverDogs offer several full-time internships, which typically span the length of the season. This is an unpaid internship with opportunities for part-time paid employment incrementally. These internships are designed to provide interns with insight into the entire scope of a minor league baseball operation.
- recent college graduate with degree in video production, broadcasting, or other related field
- fluent with Adobe Premiere editing software
- familiarity with other Adobe Creative Cloud programs (After Effects, Photoshop)
- experience operating DSLR cameras and audio recording equipment
- experience in live sports productions and broadcasting a plus
- interest in learning all gameday production positions including camera operator, technical director, producer, etc.
- ability to process under deadline and take ownership of creative projects
- willingness to wear many different hats and contribute to idea generation for promotions and entertainment