Summer Internship: Ticket Sales
St. Louis City SC
No Longer Accepting Applications
St. Louis CITY SC is looking for an Intern, Ticket Sales, for our Summer Internship Program, who will be responsible for assisting a growing Ticket Sales and Services Department. The ideal candidate will have a growing interest in working in Sports, specifically in revenue, ticket sales, or membership services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting Ticketing representatives in day-to-day administrative tasks around ongoing campaigns, membership events, and other customer service(s).
- Assist in the group sales and premium sales process.
- Assist with match day duties
- Utilizes CRM system to manage accounts, pipelines, sales process, and activity.
- Act as a problem solver, working with the Ticket Sales, Premium Sales, and Membership Services team(s) to assist in resolving customer issues.
- The intern will also assist with other various duties, as needed.
- Utilize outstanding customer service and communication skills in daily interactions.
- Desire to learn and grow within the sports industry.
- Must be accurate, efficient, and understand the impact of all deadlines and timelines.
- Detail oriented and organized with effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings. This includes all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Salesforce CRM.