Ticket Operations Coordinator
Wilmington Blue Rocks
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Wilmington Blue Rocks are seeking an enthusiastic individual for the position of Ticket Operations Coordinator. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, good judgement, integrity, and enthusiasm for working in the sports industry.
The Ticket Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the entire operation of the Box Office and ticket operations strategy, including staffing, ticket sales, and providing unsurpassed customer service.
This is a full-time, year-round, salaried position beginning January 8, 2024.
- Answer and provide outstanding, elevated customer service to frequent incoming service calls from Blue Rocks group sales contacts and individual ticket buyers
- Assist Ticket Sales Account Executives with the processing of groups contracts, obtaining final counts and experience logistics, printing of tickets, etc.
- Make outbound service calls on behalf of Account Executives to gather more in-depth event information (first pitch names, group recognition timing, etc.)
- Serve as the primary walk-up ticket seller within the box office during the day
- Handle and process ticket orders and payment plans
- Attend interdepartmental and client meetings to convey service-related items
- Work and attend events, promotions, and other outside community events on behalf of the team
- Be a positive brand ambassador and represent the Blue Rocks and our partners in a professional manner at all times
- Fluid communication throughout the entire organization, including senior management, accounting, food & beverage, marketing and ticket operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior baseball experience is helpful
- Must be available for all 2024 home games and willing to work standard office hours on non-game days, and extended hours on game days; which include some nights, weekends, and holidays
- Embrace the values of: work ethic, positivity, coachability, cultural leadership, passion for service, passion for craft, and passion for sports business.
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Programs