Community Relations Internship
Lehigh Valley IronPigs
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Maintain and execute all aspects of IronPigs fan clubs (monitor registration process, fulfillment of membership benefits, special events, etc.)
- Fulfill all donation requests
- Assist with IronPigs mascot appearances
- Assist with scheduling various in-game promotions (Play Ball Kid, Tike on the Mic, All-Star Kid of the Game, etc.) for the 2023 season
- Oversee Guest Services during all IronPigs home games for the 2024 season (Special Messages, Lost & Found, etc.)
- Oversee Community Relations table and Game Day Intern for all home games for the 2024 season
- Assist with in-game IronPigs Charities auctions and raffles
- Assist in planning and execution of annual baseball camps
- Assist with mascot appearances and ballpark tours as needed
- Assist with planning IronPigs Charities fundraisers and events including, but not limited to: Meet the Team Dinner, Hackers & Homers Golf Tournament, Phillies Winter Banquet, and IronPigs Charities 5k
- Assist with set up and breakdown of Community Relations responsibilities on game days
- During the months of November through March, interns will work 40-hour work weeks which will be Monday through Friday with occasional weekends. Start times with vary by day or week but will often be 8:30 AM.
- During the months of April through September, interns will work 40-hour work weeks which will include weekends and game days.