No Longer Accepting Applications
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be the on-floor lead, overseeing the overall look and feel of the in-store shopping experience. In addition to assisting customers and ensuring the Showroom is looking its best (stocking/facing), you will assist with routine equipment maintenance & repairs (ie sharpening, profiling). Your expertise in hockey equipment will make you a valuable member of our in-store sales team, especially on skates. You will spend much of your day on your feet. We are a small business and rely on everyone stepping up in different areas when necessary. Our priority is to hire someone to work our busiest store hours, with a typical weekly schedule being 4 week days and 1 weekend day.
WHAT YOU GET
- opportunity to help grow new location for established hockey store
- professional quality equipment and supplies (including our new Elite E-S4 Sharpener & E-P3 Profiler)
- Some complimentary gear as well as discounts on products
- Opportunity to meet and network with Pro/NCAA/Junior staff, experience facilities and some games
- Exciting, fast paced work environment as we constantly change and grow
- Competitive hourly wage and opportunity for advancement within company
- High School Diploma. Many of our staff have university/college degrees, especially in areas like Sport Management
- Passion for the game of hockey and knowledge of hockey products and sticks
- Past experience in pro shop environment, knowledge of sharpening, repairs etc.
- An open mind and a positive attitude
- A willingness to take on a wide variety of tasks (including hands on work)
- A valid driver’s license