Digital Communications Manager
No Longer Accepting Applications
- Assists with managing the communications staff, providing feedback and ensuring
organizational objectives are being met.
- Manages the creation of communications and social media plans and materials for all Skate Canada events. Ensures that Skate Canada messaging aligns with the
organization’s strategic priorities.
- Manages media operations at select Skate Canada events.
- Provides monitoring, analysis and reporting for various communications and marketing
- Manages the social media and email marketing strategy and oversees daily operations of all platforms.
- Drafts and reviews press releases, digital content and event-related media materials.
- Participates in the development of standard operating procedures as required, including those related to communications and marketing management and execution.
- University Degree in Communications, Public Relations or Marketing or equivalent education and work experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a communications or digital marketing role.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent creative and technical writing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Able to tackle new projects independently.
- Strong people leadership skills.