Ticket Sales Intern
No Longer Accepting Applications
The Gwinnett Stripers, the Triple-A Affiliate of the Atlanta Braves, are looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our Ticket Sales team. You will be provided with industry-leading sales training designed to help you learn to successfully manage your own book of business and drive revenue. You will be given hands-on experience working with a wide variety of Stripers fans with the goal of selling mini-plans, memberships, and group outings to drive significant revenue growth for the team. This position will work closely with the entire ticket sales team, providing significant learning opportunities on the job both from their peers as well as management. This person has the chance to learn during the internship and grow within the organization, both locally and with Diamond Baseball Holdings, currently the largest owner of Minor League Baseball teams.
- Responsible for sales of Gwinnett Stripers and Coolray Field ticket inventory, including but not limited to season memberships, mini-plans, and group outings.
- Continue to learn throughout your time with the organization, both from the industry-leading training provided and from the group of experienced sales staff around you.
- Organize ballpark tours and face to face meetings with prospective clients.
- Provide consistently excellent customer service to all existing and potential clients.
- Exude maximum effort every day and make a minimum of 100 activities a day through phone calls, emails, and texts.
- Identify opportunities to provide extra experiences and memories for your clients through information gathering and needs assessments.
- Professionally represent the organization at business and community functions
- Maintain a positive outlook as you work as a member of the TEAM!
- Assist the team with other duties as assigned, including tarp.
- High School Diploma required; BA preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, in person, and digitally.
- Exceptional organizational habits and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- The ability to thrive in a competitive, fun, fast paced environment.
- Ability to work long hours, weekends, and occasional holidays.
- Ability to exert light physical effort which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight.
- Must complete a successful comprehensive background check