Ticket Sales Internship
Lake Erie Crushers
- Office duties will include: cold-calling local businesses, organizations, and fans regarding group outing and season ticket opportunities
- Coordination and logistics of group outings and season ticket packages, general sales (single game tickets, fundraising tickets)
- Collecting and entering/updating client and prospect information into online ticketing system and CRM, ticket and mail fulfillment, preparing will-call tickets for game days
- Providing customer service via in-person, phone, and email,
- Attending player/mascot/organization appearances in the community.
- Assist others within the organization when needed.
The Lake Erie Crushers are looking for a Ticket Sales Intern for the Summer 2024 semester. This is an entry-level position providing hands-on experience in Professional baseball ticket sales. Must be a current student (undergraduate or graduate) and you MUST receive college-credit to qualify for this unpaid Internship.