Coordinator, First Tee – Alberta
No Longer Accepting Applications
The employer is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability.
The employer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Strong organizational skills and administration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including professional and proficient phone, interpersonal, and email communications.
- Strong decision-making and conflict-resolution abilities.
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced MS Excel skills.
- Golf knowledge or experience is not required but a passion and interest in the game of golf and in Golf Canada’s mission is.
- A secondary Degree in Sports Business/Management or a related field is considered an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience working with a provincial or national sports organization is considered an asset.
- Bilingual (English and French) (Only post when necessary).
- Ability to travel within Alberta and work overtime as needed.