The Lafayette (IN) Aviators (www.lafayettebaseball.com) are a summer collegiate baseball team in the Prospect League which provides collegiate players the opportunity to play competitively in a wood-bat league during the summer months in front of professional scouts, while also providing the local community with an affordable summer entertainment destination everyone can enjoy.
The Aviators play at Loeb Stadium which opened in 2021 featuring stadium suites, multiple premium seating options and a dominant video scoreboard.
The Aviators organization has developed an intensive internship program that prepares its participants for a career in sports. Students who intern with the Aviators immediately become part of the game day staff, learning the different aspects of stadium operations, fan assistance, ticket sales and marketing in a fast-paced environment. We help our interns succeed in their educational and career objectives by preparing for and learning from actual situations our staff encounters at the ballpark which are discussed and experienced daily.
While interns will be involved in all aspect of team and stadium operations, we are seeking a small number of individuals for a game entertainment focused experience that will provide you the opportunity to learn and develop your communication, marketing, game presentation, customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to work approximately 40-50 hours per week.
- Must work all 30 home games and potential playoff games during the 2024 season.
- Assist with execution of social media post across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, X, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Assist in creating and editing graphics for social media content and videoboard elements.
- Assist with creative planning and execution of game day social media coverage.
- Willing to assist with creation and execution of website graphics.
- Create, shoot and edit content during games on Instagram and TikTok
- Ability to research content ideas.