Encompassing. Inclusive. Sustainable. Sport Industry Job Board ExperienceFor Employers
Registration Is Coming Soon
June 01, 2023
Our job board experience will offer you the ability to…
Create, Choose & Customize
Supreme User Friendliness
Through consultation with candidates and employers, we have created a process that has been rigorously tested to ensure a positive and productive experience.
Finally, a place where you can reliably and visually recruit working in sport talent.
- Create. Allows for splash image
- Choose: It's your choice. You can either use our application process or the traditional method of having candidates submit their resume and cover letter and/or filling out your own application form.
UX Designed Job Dashboard
Search, find and apply for jobs directly on your mobile device or desktop. Manage all of the jobs you have applied to from a secure dashboard.
- Easily repost, extend posts, etc.
- Mobile and tablet friendly
- Sort, search and organize your listings
Create or claim your company page to unlock employer-only features and add or change your company’s information such as:
- Visual aids including logo and splash image.
- A description of the business.
- An overview of the typical employee experience and the number of approximate staff.
Attract, Recruit & Vet
Relevant Candidates Only
With clearly set goals, you can compose a more relevant job description and highlight the most valued competencies. A never-ending list of requirements does not imply that your company has high-quality standards. Rather, it says your company has unrealistic expectations, which is effective enough to banish any potential candidate.
Serious Candidates Only
To ensure your company only receives applications from serious candidates, applicants must complete the following guidelines.
- Crafted a working in sport objective;
- Shared their social media platforms;
- Outlined education and work experience;
- Highlighted volunteer experience;
- Articulated certifications, languages and skills.
Sport Focused Candidates
Although candidates have diverse education and experience, they share a common goal – to work in sport. Candidates came to the SPort MAnagement (SPMA) Hub in search of a sport-specific job. Applicants will articulate their intention to work in sport and will be encouraged to focus on doing so again when they apply using their cover message.
Be the first to know when our sign in experience is ready to go.
Sign up to our contact list and get exclusive offers and be the first to know when beta testing is complete.
Track & Test
Measure Your success
While much of our traffic comes from our network, your listings will be indexed by top search engines like Google and Bing.
View Job Listing Analytics
When viewing and editing your own listings when signed in, you are greeted by what sportspeople love – analytics. You’ll be able to see the number of views on each listing and in your jobs dashboard.
- For listings choosing to use our application system, you’ll see the number of applicants.
- For listings using email and/or an external application, you will see the number of clicks too.
- On your dashboard, let us calculate the number of views on your company page and total for job views.
Reduce Hiring Costs
After your free trial expires, continue to enjoy the benefits of posting on SPMA with our highly competitive subscription plans and pay as you post packages. The cost of hiring should be minimal, especially for any business operating in the sport industry.
Try before you buy is exactly what it sounds like. We want you to enjoy 30 days free with unlimited access to all employer features.
See for yourself
Enjoy 30 days of unlimited job listings on the most user-friendly and sport-industry specific job board ever created. Creating a job listing is simple, easy, and we take care of all the guesswork involved.
Our sign in experience is almost ready. Be notified when it is by clicking the subscribe button below to join our mailing list.Subscribe
Your ability to easily post jobs, find suitable job seekers and share info about your company is our number one priority. So we guarantee to provide you with the full employer experience prior to committing anything else. Enjoy your free trial. Also, we guarantee to continually work to add features, provide fast support and brush up on fine details. With SPMA Jobs, we guarantee to be the best way for your sport company to find, recruit and hire sport candidates in the USA!