Ticket Sales Account Executive
Spurs Sports & Entertainment
How to apply
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and service. This position is responsible for selling the following inventory: Season Tickets, Premium Seating, Partial Plans and Group Seating.
- Generate, Develop, and Maintain new and ongoing business and sales relationships.
- Implement and Demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, and data capture and personal database management.
- Develop and Attain personal strategies, procedures, and goals to increase sales for SS&E Properties while committing to on-going sales training and development of best sales practices.
- Greet, Support, and Serve current and potential clients daily and at games.
- Assist and Support the Manager of Ticket Sales with all aspects of promoting and managing all SS&E Franchise properties and other department responsibilities.
- 2+ years of previous sales experience
- Basic understanding of CRM.
- Proficient with Ticket Master Archtics Ticketing System preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high-level positions.
- Ability to work flexible hours including, evenings, weekends, some holidays & event nights.
- Understanding that 20% of job function would able to be performed remotely and 80% of work needed to be performed onsite including events.
- Reliable transportation to attend both sports and client centric events.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong teamwork aptitude and customer service skills required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
How To Apply
- Only freelancers located in these US State need apply: AZ, MI, ND, KS, VA We are looking for freelancers who are knowledgeable in sports along with having experience...
1 day ago
Best Of Legacy
- Reside in Kansas, North Dakota, Michigan, Arizona and Virginia, Our 15 year old company produces high-end scrapbooks for pro athletes from all major sports. The...
1 day ago